Saturday, November 24, 2012

Secrets and Lies

Secrets and LiesSecrets and LiesIt’s the start of senior year, and 
Excelsior Prep is on Code 3 lockdown. Secret Service agents swarm the halls searching for the First Son’s girlfriend, Jackie Whitman. Outside a SWAT team hunts for the man who’s been threatening the First Family for weeks. Only this time he’s singled out Jackie, leaving a menacing message on the school’s voicemail. Jackie's safe for now, but for the Capital Girls—three privileged kids who live in a political fishbowl in the nation’s capital—every day is filled with tension and thrills. Though, even for them, a raid on the school by AK-47-toting marksmen is a standout.
And a stalker isn't Jackie's only problem.  Still shattered by the shocking news that Andrew cheated on her with Taylor the night Taylor died, Jackie's whole world has fallen apart.  Not only did the love of her life betray her, so did her best friend and idol.  What made Taylor do it? Who was she really?  On top of it all, Whiteny Remick is plotting to take Taylor's place, and Jackie will do anything to stop her.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My Review~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If I was Jackie I would literally go crazy. I would no be able to stand having agents following me everywhere I go. I would start screaming at the agents and going crazy against them. I can't stand being around one person for that long. I also love love love Lettie. She is one of those girls that gets scooped up by good people and has fun. She is always smiling and cheerful no matter what is happening. I love her for that.
 I personally would get into a fist fight with Whitney, because all she talks about is California. Like come on. You are in Washington DC getting to go to one of the best schools there and you are complaining? Why? I guess some people just don't understand what they have..
 Now let's get on the Taylor subject. I feel so bad for the Capital girls. I mean there best friend died. i Would be devastated. And then Jackie finds out her boyfriend sleeps with Taylor the night she dies? I think that is totally messed up. Another thing that scares me a lot is that Andrew's agent person scares me.. He is super creepy and just WOAH!
Okay I give this book a 5/5! This book kept me on my toes the whole time. I Loved it. Can I read the next one yet? Please I want it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment