Saturday, January 13, 2018

The Rise and Fall of the Associated Negro Press

This book astonished me. The facts and information were intriguing and wonderful to read and learn. Never in my life did expect to enjoy a book based on facts and history. Now do not get me wrong, it is not an easy read. You can not just mind numbingly sit and read this book, you have to use cognitive thinking skills. The pictures in the book do help with the information overload. I would absolutely recommend this book to someone that enjoys not just history but also political and American history. Basically throw this at your local history buff and they will be engrossed in it till they finish.

1 comment:

  1. History is so important, and I love when I find books that look at it differently than the schoolbooks. I'm adding this one to my Goodreads list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete