Monday, December 16, 2013

A French Girl In New York




This book. What Can I say? I loved this book with all my heart. It had me in tears then had me laughing. Praises to Anna Adams for writing a successful and amazing book. She does such a play on words and hints at abuse to Maude Laurent but doesn't go into to many gruesome details. A women after my own heart. Anywho I loved that even though Maude has been through so much in her short sixteen years that she doesn't let it stop her. She keeps on going and goes after her dreams of being a singer. She doesn't even let Mrs. Ruchet get in her way. The ruche family is horrible and that's why I love when she finds the Baldwin family. They treat her with so much respect and she finally feels loved and like she has a family of her own. ;) I'm not going to spoil the book but the dang ending puts the icing and details on the cake.




I know this is extremely short and all that but it's great to be back. I will try to have two posts up every month. It's not like it used to be, I'm in Highschool now and there's so much homework but I'm trying. (That right there ladies and gentleman is the longest run on and horrible sentence I've ever wrote)

No comments:

Post a Comment