Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Shimmer of Angels

Sixteen-year-old Rayna sees angels, and has the medication and weekly therapy sessions to prove it. Now, in remission, Rayna starts fresh at a new school, lands a new job, and desperately tries for normalcy. She ignores signs that she may be slipping into the world she has tried so hard to climb out of. But these days, it’s more than just hallucinations that keep Rayna up at night. Students are dying, and she may be the only one who can stop it. Can she keep her job, her sanity, and her friends from dying at the hands of angels she can't admit to seeing?











A Shimmer of Angels is one of those books that I just couldn't set it down. I was glued to it, but I sadly am going to give it a 4 out of 5. I feel like it could have been a little better. Don't get me wrong, this book was so amazing in so many ways! I'm just saying that like I think the book could have so much more detail. 
  Rayna is so amazing and I wish I was her. She is one of those fictional characters i want to be. She has to gorgeous angels flocking after her and she goes on this amazing adventure with them. Like can this get anymore Paranormal? 
  Lastly, I wish I knew Cam in real life. He is one of those boys that cares about everything. He watched Rayna's little sister while she was in the crazy bin and made sure she was safe. Then he helped her not die. This book is just AHMAZING!! K Loves bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment